Customized Home Care Services From Comfort Keepers In Claremont, CA
Comfort Keepers wants to help your senior remain independent with our home care services
If you have a loved one living alone in Claremont, CA, chances are they’ve expressed the wish to continue aging in place. This is certainly no surprise since Claremont is a vibrant city on the eastern edge of Los Angeles County, which makes it an ideal place for families and independently living seniors alike.
In fact, the vast majority of aging adults have a strong desire to remain in their beloved home, despite arising health issues or chronic conditions that can take a toll on their independence.
With the help from Comfort Keepers of Claremont, CA, your loved one can continue with their preferred lifestyle and remain living comfortably at home, regardless of any challenges they might be facing as they age. We will provide home care services of the highest quality to keep your loved one more independent.
Nonetheless, many aging adults still view professional home care as something that may take away some of their liberties and diminish their sense of independence, but this notion couldn’t be further from the truth. A professional caregiver and the service he or she provides can boost one’s quality of life in many ways and the benefits can be practically endless.
A skilled, dedicated caregiver can assist your loved one with a number of daily activities, perform housekeeping chores, provide medication reminders, run errands, and more. Our services are always tailored according to your needs and schedule.
Additional home care services from Comfort Keepers offered in Claremont, CA, include:
- 24 Hr Homecare – Designed for seniors with advanced care needs on an around-the-clock basis.
- Companion for the elderly – Providing meaningful interaction and engaging seniors in favorite activities.
- Personal Senior Care Services – Assisting with personal hygiene, toileting, and more.
- Transportation Services – Transportation and accompaniment to appointments, social visits, shopping, and more.
- Elderly Nutrition – Assistance with special diets, meal planning, preparing healthy meals, and feeding.
- Respite Care – Providing adequate care when family caregivers need to take a short break.
- Transitional At Home Care – Helping seniors continue recuperation at home after being discharged from the hospital.
- End of Life Care and Palliative Care – Addressing the needs of terminally ill seniors in the final stages of their life.
- Dementia Care – Allowing seniors with dementia to remain living safely at home for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Compassionate memory care which focuses on helping older adults living with the most common type of dementia.
- Interactive Caregiving – Special approach to caregiving which aims to actively include seniors in their care.
Learn more about Comfort Keepers and how our customized home care plans can help your loved one by getting in touch with our local office today. We offer free in-home care assessments to help you determine what type and level of care would be best for Mom or Dad. We are here for you!