Elder Home Care Solutions In Glendora, CA
Get your loved one started today with Comfort Keepers elder home care services!
Does your loved one every complain about waking up so stiff they can hardly get out of bed? Are they unable to do their own laundry or clean their home? Have you maybe noticed that they no longer prepare meals but instead eat speedy junk food? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time for your family to consider elder home care.
At Comfort Keepers, our elder home care services include assistance with a variety of homemaking activities. Our senior caregivers can either perform the tasks completely on their own or help your loved one. Our housekeeping services comprise of:
- Housecleaning, including vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors, dusting, cleaning and organizing kitchen and bathrooms.
- Laundry, which includes washing, drying, folding, and putting away clothes. It can either be done in your loved one’s house or at the local laundromat.
- Meal preparation, which consists of meal planning and cooking healthy, well-balanced meals in accordance with your loved one’s dietary restrictions and preferences.
- Shopping, which includes grocery and home shopping as well as using coupons to save money.
- Errands, including going to the pharmacy to pick up medications, going to the post office, and more.
- Transportation, which includes driving your loved one to any location in the area and returning them home.
In Glendora, CA, we also offer a plethora of personal senior care services, all performed with your loved one’s comfort and dignity in mind. These services include assistance with:
- Washing and grooming hair
- Trimming and painting nails
- Incontinence care
At Comfort Keepers, our elder home care services can accommodate the needs of seniors with advanced or progressive conditions and special requests. We offer:
- Dementia Care/Alzheimer’s Care, which includes activities that promote memory recollections, communication strategies and techniques, and tasks that relieve stress and frustration.
- Transitioning At Home Care, helping with recovery after an illness or injury that required hospitalization.
- Respite Care, allowing family caregivers to take a break from caregiving.
With Comfort Keepers elder home care, your loved one can enjoy improved independence at home supported by a loving caregiver. All our services are customizable in order to meet your loved one’s needs and we offer great flexibility so you can change their plan at any time. You can start out with part-time care, full-time care or even non-stop care, it’s all up to you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Comfort Keepers 24 Hr Homecare in Claremont, CA
Comfort Keepers will assign your loved one with a caregiving team for 24 hr homecare
Comfort and Security
For seniors needing assistance and care throughout the night, we offer 24 hr homecare services. We care for those who wake up frequently in the middle of the night, those who need help with personal care often, those who are prone to sleepwalking or wandering, and more. Our senior caregivers are also trained to care for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s, those recovering from hospital care, and those with limited mobility. We help seniors live comfortably and safely in their own homes by providing as much care and support as needed.
Personalized Care Services
We understand that everyone has a unique situation and unique needs. Whether you or a loved one need extra help during the nighttime or value the security of having someone else in the home at all times, we’ll customize a plan for you. We’ll work with you to be sure we can provide the right 24 hr homecare for your lifestyle. Our caregivers can assist with household tasks and chores during the day and be there for support during the night. Should any problems arise, our home care workers will be there to help and will contact emergency services right away—no matter if it’s the middle of the afternoon or the middle of the night.
If you or a loved one could benefit from around-the-clock support, contact us at (909) 417-0021 to schedule a consultation with one of our care coordinators. We’ll provide you with more information on 24 hr homecare and work with you to develop a plan that meets all of your needs.