Uplifting In Home Care For Your Parent In La Verne, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care is here for your senior
One of the main reasons families across the country choose us as their home care agency is that we understand that each client’s story is different and therefore personalize our services to perfectly meet all their needs. We provide top-of-the-line senior care that is not just in accordance with your loved one’s preferences, interests, limitations, and other factors but also your family’s schedule and budget. Once you complete your free in-home consultation, our team will build a plan and schedule of care for your parent and identify the right senior caregiver.
Your loved one’s in home care plan may consist of the following services:
- Respite care, an ideal solution for family members who have too much on their plates and need some help taking care of loved ones
- Housekeeping and personal care assistance for older adults who find it challenging to do perform these tasks on their own
- Dementia care and Alzheimer’s care and education for seniors diagnosed with this progressive cognitive disorder and families who need assistance and guidance looking after loved ones with memory impairment and other symptoms of dementia
- Transitional at home care for older adults recovering from an illness or injury
- End of life care and palliative care for seniors nearing the end of life transition and families in need of support during this difficult time
Our senior home care services are created with one goal in mind – to help seniors lead their best lives in their golden years. Our caregivers will not just provide assistance with daily tasks but offer their companionship and take them out for movies, meals in restaurants, senior-friendly activities in the area, and more.
Seniors in La Verne, CA, can enjoy the following activities with their in home care providers:
- Visit La Verne Library that offers many activities for all age groups and often features interesting events
- Visit shops, restaurants, cafes, art galleries, clothing stores, and more
- Attend local events, spend a day in one of the city’s many parks, go to the movies
Getting started with our services is as easy as it gets. All you have to do is give us a call and we will take it from there. With us, you will remain involved in your loved one’s care, guided by senior care coordinators, and get to decide on everything from the services in their plan to the scheduling times. Contact us today at (909) 417-0012 to schedule your free in-home consultation! We are happy to help!
Comfort Keepers of Claremont, CA is proud to provide in home senior care in the following cities: